How it Works
Submit your pet's
Someone from our team will contact you to discuss your application, answer any questions and talk about logistics.
Booking Your Custom Photo Shoot
Successful applications will pay the $150 registration fee and select a date for their custom photo shoot. Additional pets from the same household can be added for $75/each.
Design Consultation &
On the same day as the photo shoot, we show you all the best photographs in our theatre room. You will get to select your favorite photo for the book and purchase printed photographic artwork.
Thank You Notes from People to Their Pets
What do you want to thank your pet(s) for?
- Do they help you with stress relief?
- Have they gotten you through a difficult time?
- Are they your running partner?
- Do they comfort you when you're sick?
- Do they force you out of the house now that you have to work from home?
- Do they make you laugh when you need it the most?
The Humane Society of Tampa Bay, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, provides shelter for homeless & at risk animals, adoptions, hospital and TNVR services for the general public; operates independently from the Humane Society of the United States. And we, along with our animals, would love to have you as a partner on this journey.
If selected, applicants will pay a $150 Registration Fee*
The Registration Fee Includes:
- A customized portrait session for 1 pet at our Pet Photo Studio in South Tampa.
- Please see below for families with multiple pets.
- A double page spread in the book, Tails of Gratitude - Thank You Notes from People to Their Pets
- The opportunity to select the photo for the Coffee Table Book
- 100% of the registration fee is donated to Humane Society of Tampa Bay
*Printed Photographic Artwork is not included with the registration fee and may be purchased separately. The published book is not included in the registration fee and will be available for purchase during your design consultation.
Thank you for always being there when I need you the most. You always know when I'm not feeling well and ask for belly rubs when you know I need a distraction. Your love and affection always makes me smile and I am so glad I adopted you, but in actuality, you adopted me.
- Adam G.
Want to include multiple pets from the same household?
Families with multiple pets can participate in Tails of Gratitude by upgrading to a group session.
Additional pets are $75/each and will share the same double page spread.
*Printed Photographic Artwork is not included with the registation fee and may be purchased seperatly. The published book is not included in the registration fee and will be available for purchase during your design consultation.
Examples of how funds raised from Tails of Gratitude will
Help Humane Society of Tampa Bay
$7,500 can Vaccinate
$7,500 could help
Spay/Neuter 110 animals
$7,500 can shelter 375
animals for 1 day
Submit Your Application
A member of our team will contact you to discuss your application further for additional consideration.