This event is sold out. Please join the waitlist below to be notified of future events and open spots.
AGoldPhoto Pet Photography and Orlando Brewing are hosting a Pet Photo Shoot Fundraiser for Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando
Date: Thursday, May 17
Time: 6 – 9 PM
Location: Orlando Brewing
1301 Atlanta Ave,
Orlando, FL 32806
- The photo shoot sitting fee for each pet is $50. $35 of that will go to the shelter.
- You’ll receive an online gallery with photos from the shoot to choose from
- Each edited digital photo is $20
- There is a minimum order of 3 digital photos
- You can expect the proofs within 3 weeks
- You’ll be sent an invoice for the amount of digital photos you’d like to purchase through PayPal, which can be paid by credit or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account
- Prints are not included, but can be purchased as well
Each dog does require its own time slot. If you would like photos with multiple dogs, photos can be taken together and if they don’t cooperate, can be taken separately and edited together.
If you have 3 or more pets, you may find it more economical to schedule an in-home pet photo shoot or even a Group Pet Photo Shoot Party.
- Can I be in the photo with my pet? These events are just for the pets
- Can my cat come? Cats don’t usually do well at events. We suggest an in-home photo shoot instead.
- Is the sitting fee refundable if I can’t make it? Yes, if you let us know 24 hours in advance. If you don’t show up, your sitting fee is not refundable
Adam from AGoldPhoto uses photography to tell stories of adoption, rescue and highlight various animal welfare issues. The goal of the photos is to bring traffic to his website, but once you are there, you’ll learn something too. His unique approach to working with animals allows him to showcase the pet’s personality in ways most people haven’t seen. Adam occasionally volunteers at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay to take photos of adoptable animals as well.