AGoldPhoto Pet Photography and Holidaily Brewing Company are hosting a Spooky Pet Photo Shoot Fundraiser for Foothills Animal Shelter.
Date: Monday, April 23, 2018
Time: 6– 9 PM
Location: 801 Brickyard Cir #B,
Golden, CO 80403
- The photo shoot sitting fee for each pet is $50. $35 of that will go to the shelter.
- You’ll receive an online gallery with photos from the shoot to choose from
- Each edited digital photo is $20
- There is a minimum order of 3 digital photos
- You can expect the proofs within 3 weeks
- You’ll be sent an invoice for the amount of digital photos you’d like to purchase through PayPal, which can be paid by credit or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account
- Prints are not included, but can be purchased as well
- Participant pups will also get a few toys from KONG
Each dog does require its own time slot. If you would like photos with multiple dogs, photos can be taken together and if they don’t cooperate, can be taken separately and edited together.
If you have 3 or more pets, you may find it more economical to schedule an in-home pet photo shoot or even a Group Pet Photo Shoot Party.
Adam from AGoldPhoto uses photography to tell stories of adoption, rescue and highlight various animal welfare issues. He also travels the country hosting Pet Photo Shoot Fundraisers. His work has been featured in People, Huff Post and UpWorthy for his Pit Bull Picture Project. This is his 3rd time traveling to Colorado Since June, 2017 to host events for shelters in Colorado.
Book a Photo Shoot