AGoldPhoto Pet Photography and Dogtown are hosting Pet Photo Day!
Date: Sunday, July 28
Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
1100 Brickell Bay Drive, 115.
Miami FL 33135
- Cost – The cost to sign up is $150 per dog.
- What’s Included? – Each spot includes 6 high-res digital edited photos. Dog owners will get to choose from an online proof gallery of about 20-30 images. Additional digital edited photos can be purchased as well.
- What about prints? – Physical prints are not included, but can be purchased as well
- Spots must be booked in advance
After the photo shoot
- Within 3 weeks of the photo shoot, you’ll receive an online gallery with proofs from the shoot to choose from
- Once you select the photos of your pet(s), we’ll edit those which could take up to 3 weeks
- Physical print orders are placed after your pet’s digital photos are edited
- Is pre-registration required? Yes, spots must be booked in advance
- Can I be in the photo with my pet? Sorry, these events are just for the pets. Keep an eye-out for special Pets + People Sessions
- Can my cat come? Cats don’t usually do well at events. We suggest an in-home photo shoot instead
- Can these photos be used commercially or in photo contests? Not without special permission from AGoldPhoto Pet Photography
- What if I have multiple dogs? Each dog requires their own spot, but we can use the time allotted for both spots to take photos together and separately. We can also edit photos of your dogs together if necessary. Each dogs requires their own sitting fee and “Add On” package purchase as well.
- What if my dog isn’t cooperative? We never want to force a dog to have their photo taken. If you think your dog will be nervous or scared, please consider a private In-Home Pet Shoot or an Outdoor Wide Angle Pet Photo Shoot instead.
We Also Offer In-Home Pet Photo Shoots
In-Home Pet Photo Shoots are great for dogs who prefer the comfort of their own home or cats.
We bring our studio to your home and the shoot includes 10 digital edited photos and up to 2 dogs. Additional dogs are $50 each and include another 10 digital edited photos.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
Adam from AGoldPhoto uses photography to tell stories of adoption, rescue and highlight various animal welfare issues. The goal of the photos is to bring traffic to his website, but once you are there, you’ll learn something too. His unique approach to working with animals allows him to showcase the pet’s personality in ways most people haven’t seen. Adam occasionally volunteers at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay to take photos of adoptable animals as well.
Sign Up Your Pup