AGoldPhoto and the Longmont Humane Society are hosting a Pet Photo Shoot Fundraiser on Friday, April 20, 2018.
- The AGoldPhoto sitting fee is $50. $35 is donated to the shelter,
- You’ll receive an online gallery with photos from the shoot to choose from
- Each edited digital photo is $20
- There is a minimum order of 3 digital photos
- You’ll be sent an invoice for the amount of digital photos you’d like to purchase through PayPal, which can be paid by credit or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account
- Prints are not included, but can be purchased as well
Each dog does require its own time slot. If you would like photos with multiple dogs, photos can be taken together and if they don’t cooperate, can be taken separately and edited together.
If you have 3 or more pets, you may find it more economical to schedule an in-home pet photo shoot or even a Group Pet Photo Shoot Party.
Photo Shoot Location
900 S Hover St, Unit D,
Longmont, CO 8050
Adam from AGoldPhoto uses photography to tell stories of adoption, rescue and highlight various animal welfare issues. The goal of the photos is to bring traffic to his website, but once you are there, you’ll learn something too. His unique approach to working with animals allows him to showcase the pet’s personality in ways most people haven’t seen. Adam’s Pit Bull Picture Project was featured in Huffington Post and you can see his other features in Today.com, Southern Living and The Dodo.
Schedule a Photo Shoot