AGoldPhoto Pet Photography is hosting a Pet Photo Shoot Fundraiser for Gulf Coast Humane Society
Date: Sunday, June 30th
Time: 1 – 4 PM
Location: Ft. Myers Brewing Co.
12811 Commerce Lakes Dr Unit 28
Fort Myers FL 33913
- The photo shoot sitting fee for each pet is $50. $35 of that is donated to the shelter. Each spot requires an “Add On” package purchase
- You can pre-purchase an “Add-on” package for a discount upon registration below
- You can also post-purchase an “Add-On” package once the proofs are available at full price
After the photo shoot
- Within 3 weeks of the photo shoot, you’ll receive an online gallery with proofs from the shoot to choose from
- Once you select the photos of your pet(s), we’ll edit those which could take up to 3 weeks
- Physical print orders are placed after your pet’s digital photos are edited
- If you just can’t get enough of your pup, a la carte digital photos and prints will also be available
*An “Add-On” Package purchase is required. Prices below are in addition to the $50 sitting fee, but don’t forget, $35 of that is donated to the shelter.
// Package A //
- (3) Digital Photos
- Physical prints not included
- Pre-paid upon registration | $60 OR Post-paid once you receive your pet’s proofs | $75
// Package B //
- (4) Digital Photos
- (4) 5×7 prints from your chosen digital photos
- (1) 8 x10 print from your chosen digital photos
- Pre-paid upon registration | $115 OR Post-paid once you receive your pet’s proofs | $130
// Package C //
- (5) Digital Photos
- (5) 5×7 prints from your chosen digital photos
- (1) 16×20 Canvas Print from your chosen digital photos
- Pre-paid upon registration | $180 OR Post-paid once you receive your pet’s proofs | $195
About the Location
Cueni Brewing Company is a smaller brewery with an open tap room. The photo shoot space is only about 10ft by 10ft. If your pet prefers larger spaces, this may not be the event for them. The area where the photos are taken is not private and there will be other dogs around.
- Each dog does require its own time slot. If you would like photos with multiple dogs, photos can be taken together and if they don’t cooperate, can be taken separately and edited together.
- If you have 3 or more pets, you may find it more economical to schedule an in-home pet photo shoot or even a Group Pet Photo Shoot Party.
- Can I be in the photo with my pet? These events are just for the pets
- Can my cat come? Cats don’t usually do well at events. We suggest an in-home photo shoot instead.
- Is the sitting fee refundable if I can’t make it? Yes, if you let us know 24 hours in advance. If you don’t show up, your sitting fee is not refundable
- Can these photos be used commercially? No, but we do offer commercial photo shoots too.
- What if I have multiple dogs? Each pup does need their own spot.
- What if my dog isn’t cooperative? We never want to force a dog to have their photo taken. If you think your dog will be nervous or scared, please consider a private pet photo shoot instead. Check out our other Pet Photo Shoot options to see what we offer.
Book a Photo Shoot for Your Pet