Date: Tuesday, July 28th and Wednesday, July 29
Time: 5 PM – 8 PM
Location: Checkerspot Brewing
1399 S Sharp St,
Baltimore, MD 21230
- The sitting fee for each pet is $80. $50 of that is donated to the shelter.
- Each spot requires a photo package purchase, which starts at $100. The minimum to participate for each dog is $180
- You can pre-purchase an photo package for a discount upon registration below
- You can also post-purchase a photo package once the proofs are available at full price
After the photo shoot
- Within 3 weeks of the photo shoot, you’ll receive an online gallery with proofs from the shoot to choose from
- Once you select the photos of your pet(s), we’ll edit those which could take up to 3 weeks
- Physical print orders are placed after your pet’s digital photos are edited
- If you just can’t get enough of your pup, a la carte digital photos and prints will also be available
*A Photo Package purchase is required. Prices below are in addition to the $80 sitting fee, but don’t forget, $50 of that is donated to the shelter.
// Small Photo Package //
- (5) Digital Photos
- Physical prints not included
- Pre-paid upon registration | $100 OR Post-paid once you receive your pet’s proofs | $125
// Big Photo Package//
- (5) Digital Photos
- (1) 16 x20 wrapped canvas print from 1 of your chosen digital photos
- Pre-paid upon registration | $150 OR Post-paid once you receive your pet’s proofs | $185
- Is pre-registration required? Yes, spots must be booked in advance
- Can I be in the photo with my pet? Sorry, these events are just for the pets. Keep an eye-out for special Pets + People Sessions
- Can my cat come? Cats don’t usually do well at events. We suggest an in-home photo shoot instead
- Is the sitting fee and/or “Add-On” package refundable if I can’t make it? Yes, if you let us know at least 24 hours in advance
- Can these photos be used commercially or in photo contests? Not without special permission from AGoldPhoto Pet Photography
- What if I have multiple dogs? Each dog requires their own spot, but we can use the time allotted for both spots to take photos together and separately. We can also edit photos of your dogs together if necessary. Each dogs requires their own sitting fee and “Add On” package purchase as well.
- What if my dog isn’t cooperative? We never want to force a dog to have their photo taken. If you think your dog will be nervous or scared, please consider a private In-Home Pet Shoot or an Outdoor Wide Angle Pet Photo Shoot instead.
AGoldPhoto Pet Photography is made up of husband and wife team, Mary and Adam Goldberg. The company hosts Pet Photo Shoot Fundraisers all over the country and has raised over $150,000 for over 60 animal charities since 2016. Their story has been featured on numerous local news outlets as well as People Magazine, ABC News, Huffington Post and UpWorthy.
You can learn more about AGoldPhoto on our About Page.
Sign Up Your Pup
No Spots Left? Please Join the Waitlist