AGoldPhoto Pet Photography is hosting a Pet Photo Shoot Fundraiser for PAWS Atlanta and Friends to the Forlorn Pit Bull rescue
A Pet Photo Shoot Fundraiser is an event that you can bring your dog to, to help raise money for an animal welfare organization by having their professional photos taken on our signature gray backdrop. We’re based in Tampa, FL but host events all over the country.
– Monday, May 4-7 | Rescheduled due to COVID-19
– Tuesday, August 25 | 6 – 8:30 PM
– Wednesday, August 26 | 6 – 8:30 PM
– Tuesday, September 1 | 6 – 8:30 PM
– Wednesday, September 2 | 6 – 8:30 PM
Second Self Beer Company
1317 Logan Cir NW,
Atlanta, GA 30318
About the location
We set up our studio inside the tasting room. We’re off to the side, but we do not have a private area. There will be other dogs around at the event. If your dog needs more privacy, please consider an In-Home Pet Photo Shoot instead. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
- The sitting fee for each pet is $85. $50 of that is donated back to the benefiting charities.
- Each spot requires a photo package purchase (see below)
- You can pre-purchase an photo package for a discount upon registration below
- A la Carte digital edited photos will be available after the shoot for $25 each.
After the photo shoot
- Within 3-4 weeks of the photo shoot, you’ll receive an online gallery with proofs from the shoot to choose from
- Once you select the photos of your pet(s), we’ll edit those which could take up to 3 weeks
- Physical print orders are placed after your pet’s digital photos are edited
- If you just can’t get enough of your pup, a la carte digital photos and prints will also be available
*A Photo Package purchase is required. Prices below are in addition to the $85 sitting fee.
Additional digital edited photos can be purchased once the proofs are available to review within 3-4 weeks of the photo shoot.
// Basic Photo Package //
- (3) Digital Photos
- Physical prints not included
- Pre-paid upon registration | $100
// Extra Photo Package//
- (5) Digital Photos
- (1) 16 x20 wrapped canvas print from 1 of your chosen digital photos
- Pre-paid upon registration | $150
- Is pre-registration required? Yes, spots must be booked in advance
- Can I be in the photo with my pet? Sorry, these events are just for the pets. Keep an eye-out for special Pets + People Sessions
- Can my cat come? Cats don’t usually do well at events. We suggest an in-home photo shoot instead
- Is the sitting fee and/or “Add-On” package refundable if I can’t make it? Yes, if you let us know at least 24 hours in advance
- Can these photos be used commercially or in photo contests? Not without special permission from AGoldPhoto Pet Photography
- What if I have multiple dogs? Each dog requires their own spot, but we can use the time allotted for both spots to take photos together and separately. We can also edit photos of your dogs together if necessary. Each dogs requires their own sitting fee and “Add On” package purchase as well.
- What if my dog isn’t cooperative? We never want to force a dog to have their photo taken. If you think your dog will be nervous or scared, please consider a private In-Home Pet Shoot or an Outdoor Wide Angle Pet Photo Shoot instead.
AGoldPhoto Pet Photography is made up of husband and wife team, Mary and Adam Goldberg. The company hosts Pet Photo Shoot Fundraisers all over the country and has raised over $150,000 for over 60 animal charities since 2016. Their story has been featured on numerous local news outlets as well as People Magazine, ABC News, Huffington Post and UpWorthy.
You can learn more about AGoldPhoto on our About Page.
We Also Offer In-Home Pet Photo Shoots in Atlanta
In-Home Pet Photo Shoots are great for dogs who prefer the comfort of their own home or cats.
We bring our studio to your home and the shoot includes 5 digital edited photos per pet.
Learn more about In-Home Pet Photo Shoots.